AromaEase essential oil blend utilizes the powerful constituents found in Ginger, Cardamom, Peppermint, Fennel, and Spearmint essential oils to help soothe occasional stress. Diffuse, breathe in directly from the bottle, or apply topically to the solar plexus Vita Flex points and abdominal energy centers to help support healthy energy flow and vitality.
• Opens and releases energetic blocks and brings feelings of balance when applied to the abdomen
• Promotes relaxation and comfort
• Grounds and calms the body
• Uplifts, refreshes, and invigorates
• Supports clarity during times of stress
Who Should Use AromaEase Essential Oil Blend?
• Those who have difficulty with travel
• Anyone wanting to encourage settled energy in the solar plexus energy centers
• Individuals looking to calm and balance the body
• People wanting to create an atmosphere of peace and stillness
Ingredients: Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) leaf extract, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) seed oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil.
Did You Know?
• Peppermint refreshes and reenergizes the mind.
• Spearmint helps open and release emotional blocks and brings feelings of balance and a lasting sense of well-being.
• The gentle, stimulating aroma of Ginger supports courage.
How to Use: Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Dilute before applying to skin. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional. Not for internal use.
** Always work with your Healthcare Provider regarding All physical concerns, seek Professional Treatment for All Addictions, and a Professional Counselor to process through difficult emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.**
DISCLAIMER: These statements are from Young Living and Essential Oils Desk Reference. They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care professional about any serious disease or injury. Do not attempt to self-diagnose or prescribe any natural substances such as essential oils for serious health conditions that require professional attention. If you have a health concern, consult with your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, plan to use essential oils with young children, take medications, have medical conditions, research each oil and discuss it with your healthcare professional. Any testimonials regarding products are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee you will achieve the same results. Essential oils may be suggested as a possible benefit to assist you in your life, but are never prescribed by Lisa Thompson. For more information see the complete Terms and Conditions of Use.