Awaken is an inspiring combination of several essential oil blends that helps bring about inner awareness and awakening. True understanding of one’s self is the first step toward making successful changes and desirable transitions. This blend may help you progress toward your highest potential.
Ingredients: This is a blend of 5 other blends! In a pure almond oil base, Awaken contains the essential oil blends of:
- Dream Catcher – Sandalwood (Santalum album), tangerine (Citrus nobilis), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), black pepper (Piper nigrum), bergamot (Citrus bergamia), juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J. scopulorum), anise (Pimpinella anisum), and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum).
- Forgiveness – Melissa, geranium, frankincense, rosewood, sandalwood, angelica, lavender, lemon, jasmine, Roman chamomile, bergamot, ylang ylang, palmarosa, helichrysum, and rose in a base of sesame seed oil.
- Harmony – Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), sandalwood (Santalum album), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), frankincense (Boswellia carteri), orange (Citrus aurantium), angelica (Angelica archangelica), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis), spruce (Picea mariana), Spanish sage (Salvia lavandulifolia), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), lemon (Citrus limon), jasmine (Jasminum officinale), Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), bergamot (Citrus bergamia), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), and rose (Rosa damascena).
- Joy – Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), lemon (Citrus limon), mandarin (Citrus reticulata), jasmine (Jasminum officinale), Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), and rose (Rosa damascena).
- Present Time – Neroli (Citrus aurantium), spruce (Picea mariana) and ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) in a base of almond oil.
How to Use: For aromatic use. Diffuse, add to bath water, dilute with Dilute with V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex for body massage, use as an aftershave, or wear over the heart, on the wrists, on the neck.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
** Always work with your Healthcare Provider regarding All physical concerns, seek Professional Treatment for All Addictions, and a Professional Counselor to process through difficult emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.**
DISCLAIMER: These statements are from Young Living and Essential Oils Desk Reference. They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care professional about any serious disease or injury. Do not attempt to self-diagnose or prescribe any natural substances such as essential oils for serious health conditions that require professional attention. If you have a health concern, consult with your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, plan to use essential oils with young children, take medications, have medical conditions, research each oil and discuss it with your healthcare professional. Any testimonials regarding products are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee you will achieve the same results. Essential oils may be suggested as a possible benefit to assist you in your life, but are never prescribed by Lisa Thompson. For more information see the complete Terms and Conditions of Use.