Balance Complete is a super-food-based meal replacement that is both a powerful nutritive energizer and a cleanser. Offering the benefits of Ningxia wolfberry powder, brown rice bran, barley grass, extra virgin coconut oil, aloe vera, cinnamon powder, and our premium whey protein blend, Balance Complete is high in fiber, high in protein, and contains the good fats, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals needed for a nutritionally dynamic meal. Balance Complete also features Young Living’s proprietary V-Fiber blend, which supplies an amazing 11 grams of fiber per serving, absorbs toxins, and satisfies the appetite while balancing the body’s essential requirements.*
Did You Know?
- Whole Ningxia wolfberry powder, the key ingredient in V-Fiber, supplies clinically proven immune-boosting wolfberry protein-polysaccharides, is 16 percent protein by volume, and contains zeaxanthin, an antioxidant critical for eye health.*
- Konjac root can absorb up to 200 times its weight in water, making it ideal for absorbing toxins, improving elimination, and improving bowel health.*
- Inulin fiber and larch polysaccharide are prebiotics, meaning they nurture friendly flora in the intestines.
Key Scientific Studies:
- Balasubashini, et al.,Ferulic Acid from Rice-bran Alleviates Lipid Peroxidation in Diabetic Rats. Phytother. Res. 2004 July;18:310–14.
- Gerhardt, et al., Full-fat Rice Bran and Oat Bran Similarly Reduce Cholesterol in Humans. J. Nutr. 1998 May;128(5):865–9.
- Liu, et al., Barley Leaf Prevents LDL Oxidation in Humans. Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry. 2002; Vol.4(3):110–116.
- Qureshi, et al., Effects of Stabilized Rice Bran on Blood Glucose Levels and Serum Lipid in Humans with Diabetes Mellitus Types I and I.J. Nutr. Biochem. 2002 Oct;13:175–87.
- Yu, et al., LDL Cholesterol and Oxidation Significantly Reduced in Type 2 Diabetics with Barley Leaf and Olive Oil. Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry. 2003; Vo.5(1);106.
Ingredients: Proprietary V-Fiber Blend: Larch polysaccharides, NingXia Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit, Brown rice bran, Guar gum, Konjac, Xanthan gum, Chicory root fiber extract (FOS), and Sodium alginate. Proprietary Enzyme Complex: Lactase, Lipase, Bromelain, Papain, and Amylase
How to Use: Add two scoops of Balance Complete to 8-10 ounces of cold water or the milk of your choice. Shake, stir or blend until smooth. For added flavor, add fruit or essential oils. During Young Living’s five-day nutritive cleanse, replace your three daily meals with Balance Complete and follow recommended schedule. For daily health maintenance, replace your least nutritious meal with Balance Complete. For weight management programs, replace two daily meals with Balance Complete.
** Always work with your Healthcare Provider regarding All physical concerns, seek Professional Treatment for All Addictions, and a Professional Counselor to process through difficult emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.**
DISCLAIMER: These statements are from Young Living and Essential Oils Desk Reference. They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care professional about any serious disease or injury. Do not attempt to self-diagnose or prescribe any natural substances such as essential oils for serious health conditions that require professional attention. If you have a health concern, consult with your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, plan to use essential oils with young children, take medications, have medical conditions, research each oil and discuss it with your healthcare professional. Any testimonials regarding products are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee you will achieve the same results. Essential oils may be suggested as a possible benefit to assist you in your life, but are never prescribed by Lisa Thompson. For more information see the complete Terms and Conditions of Use.