Build Your Dream is the special Young Living 20th Anniversary essential oil blend. 2014 marked two decades of Young Living setting the standard for quality, purity, and effectiveness in the essential oils industry. To celebrate this landmark achievement, Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young has formulated Build Your Dream essential oil blend. This unique and powerful commemorative blend includes significant oils that highlight Young Living’s 20-year journey of helping individuals discover profound and lasting transformations, improve their health, and change lives around the world!
• Promotes the desire to expand potential and motivation to accomplish dreams
• Inspires calm and uplifted emotions
• Boosts spiritual awareness and enlightenment for enhanced meditation
• Supports healthy-looking, vibrant skin
• Increases feelings of self-confidence
Who Should Use Build Your Dream Essential Oil Blend?
• Individuals wanting to remove clouded vision to achieve their dreams
• Those seeking a positive start to the day and enhanced spiritual enlightenment
• Anyone wanting to enhance feelings of well-being, joy, and relaxation
• Diffuse to reduce feelings of mental fatigue and disconnection; to help support relaxation; and to create an atmosphere of peace, purity, awareness, and confidence.
• Add 10-15 drops to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a stress-relieving, calm, and balancing massage or reflexology treatment.
• Use in the morning during prayer or meditation to open up intuition and allow your day to unfold in the creation of your dreams.
• Use topically as an aromatic to inspire confidence, clarity, and focus.
• Add 20 drops to Young Living lotion to create a nourishing moisturizer to support healthy skin.
• Add 10-15 drops in Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a soothing shower or relaxing bath.
• Add 1 drop to Young Living’s ART Skin Care System to support beautiful, glowing, youthful skin.
• Use at night before bed. Apply to the nape of the neck and on the wrists as you visualize and affirm your life and dreams.
Did You Know?
• This blend contains Blue Lotus, a rare and unique oil not found in any other Young Living blends.
• Seven of the oils in this blend are distilled at farms personally established by D. Gary Young.
• D. Gary Young established the therapeutic-grade standard for this and all of Young Living’s essential oils, a philosophy and guarantee that Young Living will only sell 100% pure, natural, uncut oils that maintain their vital potency.
How to Use: Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra), Melissa (Melissa officinalis), Blue Cypress (Callitris intratropica), Hong Kuai (Chamaecyparis formosensis), Idaho Blue Spruce (Picea pungens), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Dream Catcher (Sandalwood, Black Pepper, Anise, Tangerine, Bergamot, Blue Tansy, Ylang Ylang, Juniper), Believe (Idaho Blue Spruce, Idaho Balsam Fir, Frankincense, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium), Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea)
** Always work with your Healthcare Provider regarding All physical concerns, seek Professional Treatment for All Addictions, and a Professional Counselor to process through difficult emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.**
DISCLAIMER: These statements are from Young Living and Essential Oils Desk Reference. They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care professional about any serious disease or injury. Do not attempt to self-diagnose or prescribe any natural substances such as essential oils for serious health conditions that require professional attention. If you have a health concern, consult with your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, plan to use essential oils with young children, take medications, have medical conditions, research each oil and discuss it with your healthcare professional. Any testimonials regarding products are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee you will achieve the same results. Essential oils may be suggested as a possible benefit to assist you in your life, but are never prescribed by Lisa Thompson. For more information see the complete Terms and Conditions of Use.